Thursday, July 21, 2011

A little sore...

I have learned one thing in this weeks workouts...I HAVE MUSCLES! You know how I know?  I am sure you have guessed...THEY ARE SORE!! But its a good sore...sick as that is.
The tops of my thighs and the shoulder muscles are stinging a little today.  I went on to the gym with the theory that if I don't do something, they will be MORE sore tomorrow. 
So, my gym check in today:
treadmill-10mins
bicycle ( never done this one before)-10 mins (1.5 miles)
2 mins of step ups
10 push ups
2 sets of squats with that stupid ball
10 step up w/hands push ups
and 3 sets of different exercises with 5# weights
The good news today is that I COULD do the push ups...I DO feel a thigh muscle :) and I got tp pray with someone today at the gym...so, no matter how sore I am today, its all really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment