Monday, July 25, 2011

You have GOT to be kidding me...

Are you ready for this?  I go to work out today (the first time in 3 days..slacker remember?) and the trainer, mr. marine man, was running late.  Why you ask?  Let me tell you...he torn something in his knee and will be having surgery next week!!! REALLY?
So I make this commitment to a healthier, happy me and my trainer is out??????? Most would take that has a sign but not me...we must press onward!!! I worked out with Sarah today...proud to report:
20 mins on the tread mill w/a little incline
our usual upper body weight regime
our new torture squats with the big, bouncy ball
10 push ups
10 leg lifts
and 6 planks...those are tough..I could not do any of those last week!!!go me!
So, we will pray for Josh and his bum knee...keep on working out..and know that it will all be good!!!

P.S.: I am also proud to report I put on a pair of shorts I had not worn in two years...they still had the tag on them...it was a GREAT feeling...I may not weigh less, but there is a little change...YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment